Current Vacancy – Care Assistants
Salary: £8.25 /hour
Hours: Full Time (Flexible)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Worcestershire, Dudley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Solihull and other surrounding areas in West Midlands
CeeWe Care is a Home Care Agency looking to recruit Care Assistants / Support Workers to work in the community in and around Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Worcestershire, Dudley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Solihull and other surrounding areas in West Midlands. We have a number of opportunities for the right candidates. We are looking for candidates to fill full-time and part-time positions or work hours that fit in with your schedule.
We have work in various settings in the care field. We cater for adults with various levels of disabilities. Some may have challenging behaviour, mental health, learning disabilities and also we work with the elderly
The ideal candidate is expected to have at least 6 months previous paid experience working within the care sector and have sufficient experience of supporting service users. You should have a positive attitude and a genuine caring nature – be self-motivated, organised, patient, flexible and sensitive to the needs of others.
• A full driving licence would be advantageous but not essential.
• Experience working in the community would be an advantage but not a must
• Must have or willing to train for a mandatory certificate.
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
• All candidates will be required to complete and obtain a DBS before taking up duties,
• Must be willing to work towards level 2, 3 and 4
Our application form can be downloaded here : Employee_Application_Form
you can also fill in the form below to apply