Current Vacancy – Field Recruitment Consultant
We are a friendly, small recruitment company seeking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to further strengthen and develop our Birmingham office, providing solutions across the Health & Care division. Our agency believes in passionately sourcing and providing the highest quality of nursing staff through a streamlined approach across all sectors of healthcare. We are an agency run by professionals and believe in excellence and integrity in delivering our services. We are quality driven, from paper to patient, putting patients at the heart of what we do. If you would like to be part our this team, please submit a CV on our online application form.
We are looking for, an experienced Recruitment Consultant who can carry out 360 recruitment for both temporary and permanent placements, to work with our clients in health and care facilities. The incumbent will be well versed on issues around effective management, compliance and quality delivery in the health sector in line with the company policies and procedures and other framework agreements/requirements by clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop business through various methods including telephone and face to face selling opportunities.
- 360 Recruitment
- To effectively manage their own desk; whether this be targeted at Nursing specialties or geographical area, on a basis to be agreed with the Manager.
- Be accountable for generating financial results – reach and exceed monthly targets and attain profitability .
- Recruitment of Nursing staff.
- Be able to recruit the right candidates as well as successfully placing them and maintaining consistent communication and career guidance with them.
- Maintain a healthy working relationship with clients and candidates.
- In conjunction with Management, ensure that registered candidates are fully compliant in all aspects.
- Responsible for placing job vacancies and recruitment of Nursing staff as well as putting jobs onto our website.
- To ensure legislation, best practice and policies are monitored and enforced.
- To ensure that all candidates are fully vetted and screened before placement.
- To be able to carry out all general administrative duties and communicate effectively.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel, letter drafting etc. is of paramount importance.
- To take an active role in the selection and interviewing of Nursing staff.
- Arrange and conduct face to face meetings with Nurses and care assistants.
- To take an active role and be part of the resourcing and on-call where necessary.
- To assist with client requirements and undertake additional roles where required including providing appropriate reports and be part of the business development, research for new leads, ensuring they are rigorously followed up, distributed appropriately and converted and networking, as well as attend promotions and marketing events and presentations or client visits where necessary.
- To be resourceful and be able to network so as to seek new business opportunities and candidates.
- Manage DBS system and ensure that all staff have a valid DBS at all times.
- Skills & Experience
- Experience in the healthcare recruitment field is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- About the Individual
- A self-starter with the desire to progress their career and be able to demonstrate good sales and communication
- Ability to meet deadlines and work without close supervision.
- Quality driven and the desire to meet targets at all times.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- You will be articulate, enthusiastic and able to sell at all levels
- Be results driven with an entrepreneurial attitude and sound business acumen.
- Have the ability to identify, develop and manage new business opportunities.
Be a team player with good work ethics.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £26,000 p/a, plus uncapped bonus
Working as a recruitment consultant in the healthcare sector for at least 2 years or more
PLEASE NOTE, consideration will ONLY be given to candidates with the necessary qualifications as stated above.