HOME CARE AGENCY BIRMINGHAM
Our home care agency Birmingham services are offered in private residences, supported living and respite settings.
We go wherever and whenever a client needs one-on-one care from our home care agency Birmingham care agency. .
Our dedicated, skilled carers provide a loving environment to bring peace of mind to you, your family, and your loved one.
With CeeWe Care, it is about a client’s choice. You determine what home care service you need. We customise a care plan to meet your needs.
Since we are locally owned and operated, you get the benefit of personal attention, flexibility and exceptional responsiveness.
We can arrange services on a regular schedule, weekly, monthly or for one time respite care.
You decide based on your needs — we are here to serve you.
If there are no hindrances we are in a position to set up a home care service within 48 hours and in some cases within 24 hour.
This allows us to help families with difficult challenges, such as when a discharge from the hospital or rehabilitation centre arises.
We provide around the clock care, 365 days a year whether it’s a few hours a day or 24 hour care.
Our highly experienced, compassionate and dedicated staff are ready to help when need arises.
The services include but are not limited to:
- Domiciliary Care:- personal care, medication administration, meal preparation, general house chores and much more.
- Live in, Sleep in, respite care and provision of company: If you need 24 hour care, night time care or some respite for your carer or loved one, we are able to provide a service that is determined by your choices and needs.
- Domestic Care: Cleaning and tidying up your home and making sure it is safe for your needs
- Exercise Support (fitness): it can be walks, swimming or anything that enhances body flexibility, improves breathing and refresh the mind.
- Appointments and Errands: CeeWe Care will provide a safe and trusted carer to support the client for doctor appointments, shopping, social gatherings and other errands within reason. Our carer will support you during your time out.
- Dog Walking: Pets can be like family and we realise how devastating it can be to have to give up a pet because you can no longer get out to walk them. We can help you keep your pet at home as we can offer a dog walking service as part of our care package.
- Direct Payments: We accept clients who receive Direct Payment for their care from the Government initiative.